Table of Contents
1. So You’d Like To Buy A
2. REO (Real Estate Owned) Vs. Foreclosure
3. Bank Owned (REO) Homes For Sale
4. How Banks Sell REO's
5. How Much To Bid For The Foreclosure
6. Making An Offer
7. Checklist: For Buying A Bank-Owned REO Property
8. Bank Addendums – Buyer Beware
9. How To Finance A Foreclosure
10. Why You Need A Home Inspection
11. How Title Insurance Protects The Consumer When Purchasing A
12. Foreclosure Coaching
13. Bank-Owned Properties And REO (FAQ)
This $67.00 Value is
yours FREE just for registering on our website. Along with
the book you will receive a subscription to "The Barrans Report".
The Barrans Report is sent out weekly and gives you access to the
Hottest Real Estate Deals in the Puget Sound area. Your e-book
link will be emailed to you by one of our associates within the next 24
hours. This book will help you find that "one of a kind
deal" and show you the pitfalls in buying a bank owned foreclosure.
Your email will never be sold or shared with others not associated with
our Real Estate Company.